UNV 504 GRAND CANYON WEEK 3 COMPLETE WORK
UNV 504 GRAND CANYON WEEK 3 COMPLETE WORK
Just Click on Below Link to Download This Course:
UNV 504 Grand Canyon Week 3 Complete Work
UNV 504 Grand Canyon Week 3 Discussion 1
Colleen Barrett is the former president of Southwest Airlines. She is a proponent of servant leadership and provides a case study of servant leadership in “Southwest Airlines’ Colleen Barrett on ‘Servant Leadership’” and “Servant Leadership.”
Describe the ways Southwest Airlines uses servant leadership. What did you learn about servant leadership from the video? In what ways will you apply servant leadership in your field?
UNV 504 Grand Canyon Week 3 Discussion 2
Dr. Clayton Christensen is a Harvard Business School professor, cancer survivor, man of faith, and expert on innovation. As a servant leader, he challenges his students to take a serious look at their lives, relationships, and priorities.
Refer to “How Will You Measure Your Life?” What was the best piece of advice he gave? How will his recommendations help you in your career and personal life? How will you apply these suggestions in your life and career?
UNV 504 Grand Canyon Week 3 Discussion 3
Microsoft Excel is a common learning tool in graduate courses. Refer to “Excel Tutorial Links.” If you are unfamiliar with an Excel task, select the corresponding Excel concept video. Learn something new about using Excel and report in the forum on at least three lessons learned from the videos.
UNV 504 Grand Canyon Week 3 Assignment 1
Refer to “Excel Worksheet Instructions” to complete the “Excel Worksheet” assignment.
You are not required to submit this assignment to Turnitin.
Excel Assignment Instructions
- Open the Excel Workbook found with these instructions in “Excel Assignment” in Topic 3.
- Type your first and last name in cell A1.
- Type “UNV-504” in cell A2.
- Type “Topic 3 Excel Assignment” in cell A3.
- Activate the Data Analysis Add-in.
- Use the “Activating the Data Analysis Add-in” video link in cell B6 of the Excel Tutorial Links from the Topic 3 Materials for help with these steps.
- Double click Sheet 1 in the bottom left corner and rename Sheet 1 as “Title Sheet.” Sheet 2
- Open Sheet 2 by clicking the Sheet 2 tab at the bottom of the Excel Workbook.
- In cell D1 type “Total Unit Sales.”
- Using the basic calculation functionality of Excel, find the total unit sales (Price per unit time the units sold) for each product. Do not use a separate calculator to find the results. Include the result in column D.
- Use the “Basic Calculations” video link in cell B10 of the Excel Tutorial Links from the Topic 3 Materials for help with these steps.
- Type “Average” in cell A12.
- In cell B12, insert a function to find the average price per unit.
- For help with this, view the Basic Functions tutorial video in cell B11 of the Excel Tutorial Links from the Topic 3 Materials.
- In cell C12, insert a function to find the average number of units sold.
- Change the price per unit of weed spray to $26.06.
- Change the plastic buckets units sold to 359.
- Type Total Sales in cell F4.
- Insert a function in cell G4 for the sum of all Total Unit Sales.
- Rename Sheet2 “Garden Store.”
- Create a Pie Chart using the data in columns D and E.
- Add data labels so that each slice of the pie shows the corresponding percentage and instrument family.
- Use the “Pie Chart Labeling Data” video link in cell B15 of the Excel Tutorial Links from the Topic 3 Materials for help with these steps.
- Rename Sheet3 “Symphony.”
- Create a line graph for Northeast Sales and Southeast Sales using the data provided.
- Create a second line graph for Northwest Sales and Southwest Sales using the data provided.
- Refer to the “Line Graph” video link in cell B16 of the Excel Tutorial Links from the Topic 3 Materials for help with this step.
- Rename Sheet4 “Division Sales.”
- Create a scatter plot using the data provided.
- Refer to the “XY Scatterplot” video link in cell B17 of the Excel Tutorial Links from the Topic 3 Materials for help with this step.
- Label Sheet5 “Drinks.”
- Create a new tab.
- Click the “Use of Tabs” resource video link in cell B5 of the Excel Tutorial Links from the Topic 3 Materials for help with these steps.
- In cell A1 type the most challenging part of this assignment.
- In cell A2 write something new that you learned.
- Label Sheet6 “Last.”
- Save the Excel Workbook and upload to your Topic 3 Excel Assignment drop box.